Cherry Brown Interiors is a brand leader in the Design and Turnkey Fit out market. It endeavours to achieve its stakeholders’ satisfaction by designing and operating sustainable processes, using latest technology, measuring and monitoring on a regular basis.
Cherry Brown Interiors will regard local or the highest available environmental regulations, laws and codes of practice as minimum standards of environmental performance. It will strive to proactively exceed required levels of compliance wherever feasible even if not yet identified by law.
Cherry Brown Interiors recognizes the importance of environmental protection and is committed to operating its business responsibly and in compliance with all environmental regulations, legislation and approved codes of practice relating to the building industry and the activities of this company. It is the organization’s objective to operate with, and to maintain good relations with all regulatory bodies.
It is the declared policy of Cherry Brown Interiors to carry out all measures reasonably practicable to meet, exceed or develop all necessary or desirable requirements to continually improve environmental performance and prevent pollution through implementation of the following:
- Establishment of an Environmental Management System to enable the company to monitor and control its environmental aspects.
- Assessment and regular re-assessment of the environmental effects of the Organization’s activities
- Assessment and regular re-assessment of the organization’s environmental statement, objects and targets
- Training of all employees and management in environmental issues
- Minimization of the production of waste
- Minimization of material wastage
- Minimization of energy wastage
- Promotion of the use of recyclable and renewable materials
- Reduction and/or limitation of the production of pollutants to water, land and air Control noise emissions from operations
- Minimization of the risk to the general public and employees from operations and activities undertaken by the organization
- Seek a partnership approach and co-operation with interested parties to resolve environmental issues.
This policy is communicated to all employees, suppliers and sub contractors and, when requested, is made available to the public. The organization constantly monitors its environmental performance and implements improvements when appropriate. This environmental policy is regularly reviewed in order to ensure its continuing suitability.
Please click here to download Cherry Brown Interior’s Environmental Policy