A true understanding of how your business operates, careful planning, and professional, experienced installation teams ensures that we have one of the best reputations in the industry for delivering successful refurbishment projects to our clients.
Relocating your existing premise (office, house, retail etc) is an important aspect of your fit out. Your employees should feel they are part of the process of the new fit out and the disruption to their work should be kept to minimum. At Cherry Brown, we facilitate the process for your organization managing the process in- tenancy or to new premises.
This mean we will plan the relocation in conjunction with the fit out to reduce your downtime to minimal. Most of the work is done after hours and during weekends.
It is important to plan your relocation process to make it a success:
- Relocation planning and management
- Constant communication to your staff and stakeholders
- Storage and filing audits to determine the real storage needs at the new space
- Packing and labeling
- Computer packing, labeling and relocation
- Creation of “swing spaces” within the current fit out if needed to temporarily accommodate your staff
- Relocation process planned from the beginning of the project to minimize disruption
- Tender to leading relocation companies guaranteeing the best price within the market for your project
- Previous experience relocating companies
- Management of in-tenancy projects as well as new fit outs